How do shy guys or guys with social anxiety get a girlfriend?

Women like confidence, but these guys are unlikey to have this meaning it should be impossible to get into a relationship. How does it happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you suffer from social anxiety, in the literal sense - it gets in the way of your life and prevents you from having fun, then why would you choose not to do anything about it?

Not saying you can't get a girlfriend, but there are more benefits to fixing it than just that.

What Girls Said 2

• Do they get a relationship? Most shy guys I know don't have a girlfriend.

• Not exactly fair, is it? Guys aren't turned-off by shyness.

• Then do something about your shyness. It's not like it's incurable. I used to be shy too, but overcome it because it hindered me in things in life. Not only in love, but also in taking opportunities. Life is a lot better if you're not afraid anymore to take opportunities and can just talk to strangers.
      Maybe you could see a psychologist. Look on internet what you can do about your shyness and if you want some personal tips that helped with me, you could pm me.

• Okay thanks. :)

• I like shy guys - trouble is they won't ask me out. After months of smiling at me, staring at me, etc I have asked a couple out but they tend to freak out and won't go out with me (they're busy or whatever) or they go on the first date then run away... I'm quite attractive and a kind person andnot really all that outgoing so not intimidating (I dont think).

What Guys Said 6

• Confidence only works if your good looking. Now
    lets see how many here especially women
    disagree with me.

• Most girl thinks shy guys are cute typical view though

• By overcoming social anxiety first.

• They don't get a girlfriend. lol :D

• They generally don't. That's the harsh truth.

• Thy still try nd stick thy kneck out I guess