Girls, how can I get back to dating her?, should i?

Hi
so this is a little bit a long story, a few months ago i tried online dating and ended up talking with this girl for about a month and i felt real chemistry developing, we couldn't meet up in person as she was heading to china for a course that she was taking for the summer.

we soon after started chatting on Skype for the perioud that she was staying there and we would talked almost daily before going to bed and when we wake up, i felt that we both opned up as the conversations developed and we started talking how we both couldn't wait untill we finally meet in person, she had made plans with one of her friends to go to toronto the day after she comes back from her trip (her friend was going there to meet a guy and she wanteed her to be with her).
on the day she came back from china (at that point we had been talking for a perioud of a month and a half in total ) we went out for our first date (the date went very well, we went for dinner and saw a movie after and we ended up holding hands during the movie which was nice and a positive indication), after our date we agreed to talk on Skype before we go to bed but she never answred my call that day, or in the two days that followed (i am assuming because she was travelling but seriously who doesn't have any acess to internet for that long) , i would see that she was online but she didn't even right back if i message.
i then wrote her a message asking if something was wrong and that i like her then she sent me back this:

" Our date did go well! I’m sorry I’ve been so silent I didn’t mean to be, getting to and being in Toronto has been crazy hectic >_<, But I do need to tell you, I met someone in China. We didn’t plan to do a long distance relationship but we’re going to try anyway. I’m really sorry, if you want to be friends I’d be really happy about that, and if not I’m sorry"

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow your heart. Trust yourself and do what you think is right. As I said she obviously wants you in her life. Even if it's just friends for now. You never know what the future has in store. Be open to that communication at least. Whatever you decide hopefully it makes you happy😊
    *I also replied to your other question*

• Asking if she deserves your friendship or not. Follow your heart. Just listen to what it tells you. If it tells you that you want her in your life go with it. In the end no matter how any of us guide you, the decision is utimately up to you.

What Girls Said 2

• She loves you. I'm sorry that's sounds rather retarded considering she said she wanted to be friends. But look between the lines... she wants you on her life👍she must love and care about you. Be her friend. Give it a go. Maybe you don't really want to lose her either. Could be the reason why you asked this question. There's always hope😊😊😊😊😊

• No, leave it. Sorry but she has chosen another option. She thinks the LDR option is best for her at the moment.