Which is more important? Self-esteem or love?

• self esteem
  • love

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of like love and marriage you can't really have one without the other
    -Frank Sinatra-

Lol well you can but it's fairy hard.
    https://youtu.be/Nrl_ri4CDF8

What Guys Said 8

• Self esteem. Love follows naturally once self esteem is established.

• Without self esteem, you can't find love. Because if you can't even love yourself, how could you love someone else?

• self-esteem is inernal so i chose that

• you cannot get love without self esteem... but if I have to choose between two I'll always say self esteem

• I consider both of them equally important

• Self esteem remember newtons third law?

• both are important.

What Girls Said 9

• without self esteem, not many people can still love.

it begins within yourself.
    however, the most exceptional people understand that love is selfless. it means whole heartedly loving others, even when u can't fully love yourself.

• Self-esteem. If I interpreted you question correctly you are asking which is most important in a relationship. No matter how much you show and prove you love the other it won't matter. Thier poor self esteem will eventually destroy the relationship. For instance some people with poor self esteem think their SO is cheating on them when they are not. If you keep accusing your SO they will eventually get sick of it and leave you.

• You can't get true love before the self esteem part kicks in. =)

• Self-esteem. You can't expect to love someone or have someone else love you completely without self-esteem and knowing who you are, loving who you are and what you want.

• Well, self-esteem is self-love, so they are not mutually exclusive. You should love yourself before you can love someone else to the fullest.

• Definitely self-esteem, we shouldn't depend on the love that other people give us.

• both but sometimes its easier for others to love you if you love yourself but I've read that look you should love
    1 God
    2 Yourself
    3 partner/familychildren sooo

• I have so-so self esteem. I think it's bc I had been put down for 7 out of the 10 years I was with my ex-husband. I know guys like a girl who has good self esteem. But to me I want someone I can love. Someone who can build up my self esteem by saying wonderful things about me. I haven't had that relationship before and I would really enjoy that.

• Self-esteem because love is bullshit