Gagers whats your views on indian guys? any indian gager here?

I love the smooth brown skin have a soft spot for them what do you have views for indian guys gager? Am a french girl any views would be appreciated any cute indian gagers here?

Most Helpful Guy

• @Asker stick to your own race i personally feel that :)

What Guys Said 16

• I knew my ethnicity would be insulted on here. (I'm not blaming you asker)
    Anyways I'm an Indian and a doctor too and I help people in my real life as well as on here.
    Thanks for the mention @cookiesandcream :)

• I'm an Indian.. It's very wrong that Indian guys r creepy.. Indian guys & girls use Facebook only.. Few means.000000001% guys & girls may use this site..
    & I don't know I'm cute or not but my skin is brown.. Lol.. :)

• I am an indian, and well ya we are steareotyped as creeps. But I know gag is free from all that bullshit!

I take your question as a compliment.

• well i heard a lot of cringeworthy stories about them and how they treat girls over in india...

• Not everyone does

• Your experience is totally useless, in 29 age if u don't hv good knowledge about other, you should not talk about them

• @dudeHR if you would be able to think straight, you would understand that i didn´t say anything bad about them. i just stated what i heard about them. neither did i tell my opinion on that nor did i say that every indian is like this but if you want to tell me that girls over in india are generally treated fair and equal, you should better get your shit together, cause even being 9 years younger than me doesn´t excuse this level of ignorance.

• -shrugs- Don't know any.

• Well I'm Indian with Colombian ancestry from my maternal grandmother's side... but I've lived in different countries so can't say I'm typical Indian, in fact my accent is also quite different than other Indians

• Ya I am here from India. Nice to hear.

• I'm here nice meet u

• I'm indian :D

• Yes... I'm Indian :-)

• I'm Indian... :-)

• Don't you like French guys? What's wrong on them?

• I think this is a first! I never knew of a girl that liked Indian guys. LOL

• I am an Australian. I have an Indian friend.(Mother Australian Father Indian).
    He is like us Australians only. I think India is a great country and will be developed like us today.
    But the only problem for them is the population. If that is controlled India is on the way to become a good country.
    (They need Hitler to kill 2/4 of the population which consists of scums) lol.
    Sorry for anonymous post but some girls really hate me over here.
    Bye

• I m very thankful, our country PM is not like u.

• No he is a good friend of mine and he even has a blue eyed blonde girlfriend who really loves him

• I like Indian guys

• They'll be obnoxious egocentric wankers to some users, then (particularly with the girls) they put on this whole playful, cheeky chappy act to suck up and curry favor. They're responsible for a lot of creepy messages. Don't like the majority for those reasons although there are always exceptions.

• Yeah we used to called those creepy guys village scums, they are like the uneducated lot, like the Hilly Billies in the US... but since India has a large population there are a lot of such uneducated scums and they all have access to internet due to the telecom boom that has happened there.

• It would be interesting to find out the ratio of creepy to not creepy guys or here, in general and then sorted by age and country. Irritatingly, I can't find my pitchfork and witch-hunts are frowned upon these days. Probably for the best, GaG trundles on regardless, with good and bad people.

• haha yes true

What Girls Said 10

• I really don't wanna seem rude or anything but, to be honest, most of the Indians here who have been sending me messages are all creeps and most of those messages are pretty disturbing...
    Even if I tell them I am not interested they keep sending those perverted messages that really piss me off and make me feel uncomfortable.
    I know what it's like to be stereotyped so I'm not gonna say all Indians are like that. I'm sure there are ones who aren't creepy and are gentlemen, but I still haven't come across them.

• Have to say kinda right becoz of these kinds of creeps we good people have to suffer :(

• I know if only we could *Sigh*

• Yes there are so many creepy Indians (in India, if you go, you will have the same experience). And I hate myself for being one. Have you ever thought about why so many Indians are creepy, perverts and rapists? That's the downside of being a conservative society. In an overly conservative society like India, you simply don't have a chance for casual sex or even dating -- EVEN DATING IS A TABOO. The more you repress people, the more perverts they become.

• Ohhh girl, there are plenty of Indians here, ridiculous amounts. The sad news is.. 90% of them are really sexually creepy and talk like retards.

• I know most of them are creepy but few of them are so nicest so no hope for me?

• thanks for the tag though @MissNowhere :)

• @MissNowhere, Yes there are so many creepy Indians (in India, if you go, you will have the same experience). And I hate myself for being one. Have you ever thought about why so many Indians are creepy, perverts and rapists? That's the downside of being a conservative society. In an overly conservative society like India, you simply don't have a chance for casual sex or even dating -- EVEN DATING IS A TABOO. The more you repress people, the more perverts they become.

• A lot of the Indian guys on GaG (not all of them necessarily) are pretty creepy

• I know most of them are creepy but few of them are so nicest when i travelled india so no hope for me?

• I don't think I have met an Indian on here who wasn't creepy to some extent so I'd say this isn'\t the site to use for meeting nice Indian guys

• So the sites gone from an obsession with Turks to now Indians...

• I do know that there's plenty of Indian guys on here. But those that pm me are those creepy dudes with a love to talk about dirty stuffs. Some of them use incomprehensible English to chat and I can not even understand what they're talking about. I'm only talking based on personal experience, I don't know about the majority of em.

• I know majority of them are creepy but i have seen some nice ones too

• Yeah there is, in fact, some nice one too.

• I went to school with a lot of South East Asian guys, they were generally okay on the whole. They were Westernised, so they acted no different to any other British person, aside from obvious cultural differences.

It just seems like the Indian guys online (especially on GAG) lose all their inhibitions and are very... *ahem* forward in their advances.

• 2|4
  • I am not a guy but I am an Indian girl :P

• Here comes the shit storm

• You are a troll indian guys irk me