Why is my ex girlfriend commenting and liking my Facebook?

This girl I've been dating for the last 4 months said she wanted to take a break. Basically she said the last realtionship
she was in was abusive and since then she has no sexual desire even though she really likes me and finds me very attractive. She said she feels guilty she can't give me what I want at them moment and said she doesn't mind if I see other girls, even though I want her. She said she need time to think about everything (I doubt thats the truth but ok, we ended it on a good terms and she said who knows we might really miss eachother and decide we should be together?). Anyway this girl from the gym added me on facebook ( really pretty) and my friends liked the friendship and I have a feeling she saw for some reason. we haven't talked for a two weeks but I then changed my display picture on facebook of just me and she liked it, then I updated my facebook status and she commented on it, I know it's only I a like and a comment but I'm confused why has she done this? Is it just a reminder to me incase she changes her mind? Maybe she's trying to make someone else jealous? I just don't inderstand if this is some weird female phychology thing going on or what. I haven't replied or spoke to her, I still think I would like to get back with her given the chance but right now I think I need somemore time to figure things out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are weird. If she wants space, make sure it's space, not a break up. It seems like she's kind of friend zoning you but she is sticking around and keeping active on your social media. Talk to her about it. Ask her what it is she expects from this "break"

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is any subtext. I think she likes you as a friend and friends like and comment on friend's facebook. simple as that.

What Guys Said 1

• She's missing you. She is probably horrified to see some other girl swooping down to get you. It's her last ditch effort to be remembered.