Do you like dating?

I hate it. I don't think it's fun at all. But I love it when the relationship is at the stage where you're both comfortable enough just be yourselves. Like, you don't have to dress up or go out every night to fancy places, but could just stay in, order take out and snuggle on the sofa.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a love/hate relationship with dating. I love going out with new and different people, but it gets boring after too long. I'm in my thirties. I think as people get older they get a little p*ssed off; because, it get's to a point where you feel like it's the same date with a different person. People also get set in their ways. You know what you want, but you can see a BS relationship before it ever starts. You start hate dating and just give up/give in to the BS relationship in front of you. After so long in the BS relationship, dating looks like fun again... so the cycle goes. For me the best girls come along when least expected, I'm at the start of a "budding" relationship right now, and it is really nice. However, I have the problem of "cold feet." I'm trying not to let my "cold feet" ruin this one.

What Guys Said 4

• I Like it, I just love the feeling of feeling a really strong connection with someone. Just chillin at home and chillin or w/e with ur boyfriend/girlfriend is fun too. That's when you probably feel the strongest connection

• in the uk we don't really do dating like you guys do in the us. If I meet a girl in a pub or bar or something, what usually happens is you talk by text for a few days, then maybe go for a drink.. but after that you would just stay at home or do stuff together that you would usually do.. shopping, watch tv bla bla. and a lot of sex of course. When I meet women the first meet usually involves a lot of sex, then we just chill and get to know eachother. who can afford to take a girl out to dinner every week?

• personally I hate it because I struggle in it, not in the relationship or dating, I struggle initially.

• I would like to think of it as the quality of the food doesn't matter because I will forget it I think of it as the whole thing is only as good as the person in front of me so it depends on wether she wants to Ill enjoy.

What Girls Said 0