Is a guy who has no luck getting a date online or on tinder more likely to get a date in person?

Thoughts?

• Yes, better to ask in person
  • No, he's doomed

Most Helpful Guy

• It is ALWAYS better to ask in person.

Online dating is a women's domain. Endless choice without any effort or consequence. It's a fool's errand unless you have the body of a Greek God, the face of an Angel, and the monetary desirability of Bruce Wayne.

In person, they have to view you as (shockingly...) a person!! And you get the chance to display your charm and personality (which makes up A LOT for looks). Plus, you can put your best foot forward looks-wise too.

In person is superior in every respect for a man, hands down, no contest. Online is fucking stupid.

• Truth. I get way more attention in-person than I do online (zero). People are flabbergasted when I tell them I can't get a date to save my life. Always do it in person man. Don't let the online thing bring you down.

What Girls Said 5

• Only if he's confident and good at communicating with the opposite sex.
    if he's a drawn back kind of guy , then he needs to work on himself before he even has a chance with girls in real life.

• Why is it so hard?

• But dating for women isn't hard

• That only applies if the woman is attractive

• I thought getting a date on one of those apps is more likely than in person... so if a person is having trouble on those apps... God help them. o. o

• Nope. Should be easier online since there's a bigger pool of dates to choose from. In real life you might only meet one girl a day but online, you can see literally hundreds

• So if he can't get a date online he's just universally undesirable?

• A guy who is horrible at taking photos that I met in person was very confident and interesting in person, we've been dating for eight months when before online I was super reluctant and bitchy

• Confidence and being positive help a lot. I like friendly guys that smile and can be funny. Nothing too crass until I get to know him maybe, but light humor is appreciated. I would prefer to be asked out in person so I can see him smile. :)

What Guys Said 3

• With zero context, it's impossible to answer this.

It's all a matter of meeting the right girl, whether that happens online or in real life, so keep your (his) eyes open in both realms.

• depends on how he's approachin gals in person then

• Are you a non-white male? Online dating is a bit harder for non-white males

• That's racist.

• Yeah, seems women care more about race than they want you to think

• This is not even remotely racist. I'm not white but it's the friggin' truth. Here's a little secret, Asker, the Latin culture prizes Whites over any other race. They actually speak of "Bettering the Race" to their kids. My last girlfriend told me this after she introduced me to her mom. Her mom wanted her to date a White guy, even tho we're both Latinos. It's the same with the Asian Culture. How often you seen an Asian chick with an Asian or White guy? Now, how often you seen them with a Black or Hispanic guy?

So, what Dragon is saying is actually very true. As a matter of fact, I think he was being kind of humble. I think White guys do extraordinarily well compared to everyone else. That and tall, ripped guys, in general.