Would you girls play mind games if there's already chemistry?

I would hope not because I'm gullible enough to be frustrated when a girl plays these games that are unnecessary.

If I see her flirting with other guys to make me jealous, I'd turn tail and run. No fun will come out of a stressful relationship like that.

• Sure, I'll add a little extra "fun", even if he's introverted
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • No, if I love him things don't need to be complicated
    88% (7)12% (1)50% (8)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)76% (6)38% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• games are not needed if you know how you really feel about them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• There's no point playing mind games in my opinion. One day you'll end up with nothing in the pursuit for more. If you truly love this person/have chemistry, there's absolutely no need to mess around and make the guy doubt himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play games -don't see the purpose -but I also think it needs to be clear that different people have different definitions of flirting. I like cuddling and hugs -not as a sexual thing, just... contact, and a lot of my friends are dudes. I don't mean anything by it, they know I don't mean anything by it, but an outsider could very well get confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I get insecurities... Like if you don't text me I won't talk to you until you text me, and if you don't I get sulky for a few days.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have time to play games.

0|0
    0|0
  • How guys handle themselves tells you a lot about them, I don't think it's wrong to test them at the start.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If he's intro then i believe mindgames should b avoided... i believe they'd make him lose interest

0|0
    0|0