Is it possible to avoid arguments in a relationship? What do couples tend to argue about the most? How can you avoid arguments?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, and you shouldn't avoid them either. Arguing is healthy in a relationship as long as you don't go overboard with physical violence etc. It clears the air and helps you communicate with each other better. But of course if you constantly argue you might not be compatible with each other. Normal arguing is good though.
    It's pretty much impossible to never argue in a relationship, unless that relationship is extremely short or you basically don't communicate at all. If you don't like fighting, I suggest you try to take a more mature approach to arguing, such as trying to have a controlled adult discussion. Don't ignore her or her feelings, that will only cause more arguments.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There is no way to actually avoid arguments. Believe it or not arguing can be healthy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it cannot be totally avoided, I mean the percentage of arguments/fights a couple can have can come down if there is high/very high compatibility between them say more than 80%, so what happens is they will have a common ground and common way of thinking so there will be few to very few arguments but still it will be there at least say 1 out of 20 times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then if in case she's gonna start an argument i'm gonna just remain calm and don't respond 2 her attacks...

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no avoiding arguments, and you shouldn't either. It is impossible for 2 people to agree on everything in the world all the time, and miscommunication happens. Talking it out (ie arguing) is always better than becoming bitter and resentful.

0|0
    0|0
    • But they don't have to argue, right? They can just talk it out calmly. 😊

• Show All
    • Oh okay, I understand now. :) :) Thank you.

• Good! 8)