Has anyone ever looked over at the person next to them who is half asleep and thought to yourself "I love you"?

I was with this guy i like last night and we have kinda been talking recently but nithing serious. We have known eachother for a year and i always liked him but we have recently been getting closer. And he was falling asleep last night and i just kept thinking to myself "i love you" while watching him fall sleep. Is this bad I've never got that feeling before. And we aren't really together so i hope im not catching to many feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a brutal situation to be in. I met a girl a while back. We spent a week or so travelling, we had a great time and by the end we shared a bed but did nothing but talk and laugh. I fell asleep with my arm around her and then woke up in the early morning, her still in the same position she had been listening to me in with her hands clasped under her head, i took my arm off her and covered her shoulder with the blanket. I remember looking at her and thinking i want to spend the rest of my life with you... But she's long gone now haha. My mom always said i was too sensitive haha. It's funny that the ones you want you can't have and the ones you get you can't get rid of. Had i just put moves on her from the start i might have actually got somewhere but i didn't. Oh well what i fucking life.

• You never know what may happen. You may meet again! Thanks for sharing

What Guys Said 1

• If u loved him then i guess u'd have this thought wether he was asleep or not...

What Girls Said 1

• a few times.