Girls, any of you dated a guy and was disappointed by his size (manhood)?

Be honest, would like to know. Did it play a big part on your decision of wanting a relatinship with him? Also, any of you ever encountered a chode? or are those just a myth?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone is insecure or disappointed by their size. It's a very personal thing and everyone wants to feel valid and adequate. We all want to be the best our partner has ever had. We all want our egos stroked. I've been with various sizes and I must say that the best sex I've ever had was with a man on the smaller side. It wasn't about his size, but the way he made me feel and how we felt about one another. I've also been with someone who had a monster sized cock, and it hurt. It was uncomfortable and I was unable to get off. Once it starts hitting a woman's cervix it just isn't pleasurable. I hope this helps

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If they were disappointed just by his size then they simply don't care bout him

• Size can definitely be a factor, but most men are sufficiently endowed to provide pleasure. Where many men fall short actually is in keeping up the health of their tools. More men need to use a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help fight penis odor, dry/flaky skin, loss of sensation, etc.

• Sufficiently endowed meaning what size. Average?

• yes if you are under 5 inches you are screwed < --- there