So Modern dating based on looks hun?

If you are a good looking guy /girl, You get more chance to date? Good looking people always get more opportunity in dating hun? If you just a normal looking guy /girl. Your chances and opportunity will be less than half? Is all these are true?

• Yes, It's true!
  • No, That's not true!
I mean personality is only secondary, compared to the appearance! ?

Most Helpful Girl

• In some ways yes, in some ways no. More attractive people get more sexual encounters, but not necessarily relationships, especially if their personality is shitty. No one wants to be with someone they can't connect with in an emotional sense. A guy could look like the physical embodiment of an orgasm, but if he's boring, I don't want anything to do with him.

• But what about those average normal looking people? You didn't mention them, If a guy have a normal looking , But he have a great personality, Would you consider date him?

• Sure, looks aren't that important to me. But there will always be some people who think looks are the main important thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Most people want to be physically attracted to the people they date/have relationships with. Appearance definitely plays a role, since the more people that find you attractive, the more opportunities you'll have to date.

However, I wouldn't say that that necessarily results in you having a better love life.

• Sadly, it's true. Attractive people get treated better in almost all ways.

• Yes I agree with your opinion, But do you think you are attractive?

• Hmm I don't think I am ugly but I'd consider myself as average.

• Don't worried I just asking , You are pretty as well.

What Guys Said 2

• always based on looks

• Duhhhh, but people will comment like "NO NO NO! PERSONALITY!" but we all know that's bullshit.

• Personality is only secondary, compared to the appearance