If on enquiry ur girlfriend says she had more then 10 boyfriends and had sex with all of them, then how would you react?

, whereas you never had sex with anyone before.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's very intimidating.

I'd be nervous.
    But I'm sure he wouldn't expect an amazing performance from me because I'm a virgin.
    He would teach me and be patient with me.
    His experience would put me at ease because I would feel he knows how to handle me.

I wouldn't judge this guy based on his number of sexual partners.
    He probably was single at one point and enjoyed casual partners
    As long as he doesn't do that while he's with me it wouldn't matter.
    I wouldn't look at him differently.

• Would it not bother you... that tomorrow he may do the same to you which he did with her past gf's..

• Well I'm not okay with being used or feeling that way. I would leave especially if I'm looking for more than sex

• Fine..

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's good that she was committed to these guys rather than it being a string of one night stands. Besides, a girl's sexual past shouldn't define her.

Also, it's not like you'll be permanently inexperienced. The girl can show you the ropes on what she likes and you can go with it.

• Oh... but then the boyfriend will have to remain under her... I mean she will govern her bf?

• Well in that case it mainly depends on the circumstances. We don't know about each individual case where the girl has more r'ship experience.

• Yes... thats going to be ruling

• i m not a guy.. but 10 is a lot.. i think..

• I could see why it could make you nervous seeing it's your first, but truthfully try to see the bright side knowing you'll be learning from someone who has some experience. She won't expect you to be a god, and as long as you care for one another the sex will be good. Sex is kind of like pizza as they say, even if it's terrible it's still pretty awesome. And relationships are great for getting better at having sex with eachother, figuring out what the other likes, and binding

• Its not some experience... its master class experience.. as the number is more then 10.. is'nt it?

What Guys Said 8

• The past stays there.

• This reminds me of a true tale.

There once was a certain lady who "conquered" a slightly innocent lad a few years younger than herself and celebrated by throwing another of her huge parties. Two of my pals were there and found themselves in conversation with a third bloke they'd never clapped eyes on before. Needless to say everyone was completely pissched. Anyway, one of my pals shouted to the other that he'd heard that Euphemia [not her real name] was into triple figures. The bloke in the middle became very agitated, looking quickly from one to the other and asking what they meant.

... and you've guessed it! Yes, he was number 100.

• Well... you shouldn't hold someone to their past... if you like her and she likes you and you feel a connection go 4 it

• I'd dump her. I only date girls who have some self respect and don't give it up to every guy

• A girl like that won't be my girlfriend anyways... as I am inexperienced myself I would want a girl with a very little experience...

And about my reaction... I would be grossed out and ask her to take a STD test...

• I would wonder why it's that high.

• Then you double that number. The rule is whatever number she says, you double it, and whatever number HE says, you half it. So if he says 10, it's probably actually 5, while if she says 10, it's probably actually 20. She doesn't want to come off as slutty, while he's trying to show her he's sexually attractive (even if he may not be)

• The relationship won't last long because she'll find you inadequate. Just try to lose your virginity and gain some experience so that you can be more successful with the next girl.