If a girl knows a guy is rich before she dates him, will it be impossible for the money not to have an influence on her feelings?

if a girl knows a guy is rich before she dates him, will it be impossible for the money not to have an influence on her feelings?

• Yes it will always have an influence on her feelings
    50% (7)
  • No it doesn't always have an influence on her feelings
    50% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't always have an influence on her feelings because Mostly, I would say, if she has a little money of her own, this helps that He knows that she is not just after his doe. And of course, for being the amazing guy if Is, money doesn't do all the talking, He himself will Sell Himself.
    However, if she is not so rich, just mediocre, than sure, it can have a Big Influence, especially because there are Other men in the pix, even if they Are... Dead Presidents.
    There is always Two sides to the coins, I say.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• Well if he is rich that probably means that he is ambitious and smart and that he knows how to do shit, meaning providing for family and stuff. That's a big plus, especially to me since I live in a country where guys are lazy as fuck and can't find a job because they are not making any efforts to learn new things. So, for me, being successful and rich is a huge turn on. But if he is a jerk then non of it that he accomplished wouldn't matter, I wouldn't be interested. Also if he is like very fat and ugly I wouldn't date him no matter how much money he has. Also it matters a lot how he handles his money, I hate rich guys who are waving with they money like flags being all egocentric and shit. And I would hate if he would want to buy me stuff! He has his fortune and that's great, but I want my own money and bank account.

• The problem with guys who have money is that they are cocky. Big turn off. I would prefer someone who is kind, considerate, and has little money to someone who is cocky and has a lot of money.

• Well when I discovered my crush was wealthy I didn't actually like it too much because wealthy people tend to be less humble. However, I discovered his personality wasstill amazing so I was indifferent win the end.

• If he was rich but started average it would have a big impact but if he was born rich his personality would matter more

• I voted yes.

Do a rich girl want to date a poor guy? No way. Definitely someone at her level.

• It's possible that it won't but it usually does. It's really going to depend on the girl and the family she comes from. Some people come from families that won't even a consider a person unless they're above a certain wealth limit. In that scenario it would effect her feelings and she'd be unlikely to leave. Not because she's necessarily a gold digger but just because of the rarity of normal people above a certain wealth line.

If she's not as wealthy her self it could have the same effect since women look for men who can help them better themselves.

Either way it's always going to be a positive because there is s mastermind behind all wealthy families. Usually educated and goal orentied who strive to raise similar kids.

The only time it could have a negative effect is if you were 1. Throwing it in her face or 2. Possibly you were wealthy and she isn't so that makes her uncomfortable around your family

Either way it has some effect