I met this girl on a dating site where she was looking for a relationship and we have talked for a month then she replied with this can I get opnions?

You haven't upset me its just.. considering how we met. I don't want you to get the wrong impression because i really can't handle anything more than friends. I dont want to.. and i know that sounds arrogant.. but thats the reason i haven't been messaging you back.

She also said -
stop. You haven't screwed anything up. You haven't done anything wrong. Its literally just me and the fact that i dont want a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• People change their minds or realize they aren't ready.

• She did say she thinks im lovely so do you think she is attracted to me at the very least?

• jeez a bit harsh i wasn't making about me all i'm saying is i don't give up and i do respect her decisions which is why i'm trying to at least be friends with her. I asked for you opinion not a criticism of me i was the one being ignored, what abut my emotional state does that not matter to you or her?

• Not really, no. You can't live your life putting other people's needs before your own.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, she doesn't want a relationship. So move on I guess?

• so why would she talk with me for 2 months was she leading me on?

• Maybe she realized she doesn't like you and is just telling you she doesn't want a relationship with you.

What Guys Said 3

• She still wants relationship , just not with you... she is try to let you down easy... with that cliche "Its not you its me" ...

• but she hasn't met me yet and said i was lovely plus she is still deciding whether to move back to wales or stay in london

• can she change her mind then? and yeah it just seems to always happen to me

• hahaha , yeah I felt like this things always happen to me to... no , she will not change her mind. Just move one with your life and try not to do something stupid , like contacting her... there are more girls... better girls.

• Dude, c'mon man. She's obviously not interested, just move on.

Whatever she thinks she's going through isn't your problem.

• then why didn't she just deleted me on Facebook and continue to talk to me for 2 hours about it and the say she thinks im lovely

• She probably found someone she likes better.

Just move on, man. Forget her.

• she came off the dating site, the talk was on facebook

• so she's lying to me and does want a realtionship?

• What website is it? You can hide your profile on the ones I've been on (POF, OKCupid). I've had women disappear like that after we seemingly hit it off really well.