What point do you stop trying to pursue a relationship and let go? Ever to pursue again?

I was crushing on somebody pretty bad for long while like 8 months but it's seen to have stopped all of a sudden, it doesn't seem to bother me. That we are no longer fb friends, or really don't talk anymore. Sure it hurt and I tried and boy did I try to restore the relationship and I'm fine with what will be. I'll have to be, how long have you crushed before? What you think of question girls? Suggestions welcome?

Most Helpful Girl

• You stop trying when you want to stop trying, when you've had enough. People will tell you all these different things but until you're ready to let go, you're going to stay. You have to know you're tired of trying, tired of being hurt. If you want to stop, if you can't handle it anymore, stop hurting yourself. Go find someone who will give you the attention you need. Good luck!

• I think I might write her in Facebook and say happy July 4th. Keep it light and request friendship again, I hope it goes well, I'm in the fence about it. I will take a leap of faith and see, worst that can happen cuss me out and block me again lol

• My gut was right, she did in fact block me no reply to my message whatsoever

What Girls Said 1

• I had a crush on a guy for about... 4 months? It sucked.

What Guys Said 1

• if she shows no interest, and she doesn't wanna talk 2 m, then i'd stop anyway... no need 2 chase her