Will a guy talk to multiple girls even if he likes a girl?

Would he flirt or go hang out with other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a technique that involves making many girls like you at once so you then appear more attractive to the girls you really want.

What Guys Said 10

• My opinion unless they are just friends then no I wouldn't Iv got friends that are girls and can hang with them but if my girlfriend feels uncomfortable I respect that and wouldn't talk or hang with them my girlfriend is only time I need spend with anther girl :)

• I mean if you like a girl.. Who's not your girlfriend.. Do you still flirt with other girls?

• No if I like someone I make it clear no screwing with someone's feelings I wouldn't do that but that's me a lot of guys are different in each way mean has he made it clear he wants you and likes u or just a flirt here and there?

• He hasn't made it clear. But he asks some of the weirdest questions sometimes and there is a lot of flirting. Plus we get called A couple a lot in public.
      He will tell me about liking other girls then apologizes even though I don't tell him anything about it. I just listen because we are good friends and I'm trying to figure out where the conversation is going. and when I tell him to date them, he says no.

• I'm the type to put all my eggs in 1 basket when I have decent amounts of feels for a girl. When I don't I'm a manwhore.

• yes, I did.

• Yes. And he should. Even if he likes a girl there's no guarantee that she likes him back, so its just prudent to look at all options.

• Just talk? Of course.

• Like flirt.

• Probably either to make her jealous, or because they flirt with him so he can't help it, or because he doesn't think he has a good enough chance with the girl he likes.
      Or in some cases he doesn't realize he's flirting.

• Probably. This girl I like may not even like me back, she may randomly just decide she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and disappear

• yes as long as she doesn't agree to be my girlfriend I will go out, date and have sex with other girls and not its not wrong

• I think it vary's Because depending how long the girl takes to decide on weather to date the guy and accept him for who he is yes, Because you girls can take quite long, especially with those mind games you play !

• Personally, not sure about other guys, but if I like a girl I'd flirt with them only, if of course they like me too. I am loyal :)

• What if you don't know if a girl likes you but you like her?

• Haha, I thought I'd get asked that. Either way I'd still stay loyal!

• Yes, because odds are, things won't work out, so it's smart to have options.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like a flirty guy