Comforting sister after boyfriend betrayed her?

My sister's boyfriend broke up with her this morning. I have always hated her boyfriend and I would not care if something bad happens to him. My sister told me they slept together for the 1st last night and that after she made him breakfast this morning he broke up saying "I finally banged you, that's all I wanted you for since you're hot with a great body, I could careless about you, I just like your body."

This made me upset. Yes my sister is beautiful on the outside but she's an amazing girl as well, no girl should be treated this. This loser posted on facebook about their night and now she's getting texts/facebook messages non stop from guys. She's really upset and I want to know how I can console her? I'm thinking maybe just watching her favorite movie or just letting her cry on my shoulder? Any help would be great. My sister is 19

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just horrible. I'm in shock. God if I were you I would beat that guy into a pulp.

You just need to be there for her as much as you can, listen to her, let her cry if she needs to, bring her some food/snacks, the movie is a good idea, it'll take her mind off things.

• I want to beat him to a pulp! He's suck a loser and I hope no other girls have to go through this.

• @HookingSwan Lmao that's cruel, but in all honesty he truly deserves it. What an asshole.

• We go to the same college and he wants to pledge my frat. He's not getting in mine I'm telling the guys I'm other frats about him. I've already heard back from my frat's biggest rival and they said they'll knock him out if they see him. Hopefully he'll leave the school so my sister would feel better

What Girls Said 1

• Beating up the prick

• Im not an adept of violence, but he has it coming

• I wrestled for my college team so I can easily take him. Unfortunately my sister has an "easy reputation" and has been with several guys but that doesn't matter. She should be treated with the love and respect she deserves

• Yes she should

What Guys Said 2

• Gievn the way he treated her, and then made it public, I dont think many girls will want to date him at all.

• Get his head on a spike.