My boyfriend said he loves me but he's not in love with me?

My boyfriend said that he loves me but isn't in love with me. I love him but I'm not in love with him either we have only been together for two months so should I be worried or no?

He also only said that he loves me sometimes. He suffers from depression Nd he said that when he's feeling depressed he doesn't have the ability to love me but I doubt he even loves himself when he's depressed

Most Helpful Guy

• Well actions usually speak louder than words so what has he done for you lately?

• He's done a lot for me but should I be worried about this when we've only been together for two months?

• It has only been two months.. It took me 6 months to even say I love you to my SO

• But everyone is different

Most Helpful Girl

• No your basically saying you have feelings for him
    But isn't in love with him which that's normal. you guys barely know each other to really think your in love. Take it slow and enjoy each other company. And always be honest with one another.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• After two months, no I wouldn't be bothered. It can take a while to fall in love with people. If this continues well in the relationship - these are the most toxic relationships. Wants to leave but feels they have a reason to stay.