Guy asks for number on online dating site, wants to hangout, then stops talking to me?

So after this guy starts talking to me on an online dating site and seems really interested, we exchange numbers and talked for a few days. He said on a few occations he wanted to hangout. Then he stops talkin to me for weeks and when I've checked my online dating profile, I see he's viewed my profile a few times. Like what the fuck? And we haven't even met yet? What gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• online dating is weird. maybe just put yourself out there on the line just to get closure on the matter and say something a long the lines of "hey i would like to hang out with you and get to know you better, hope you are doing well" or something like that. if he doesn't respond... move on!

What Guys Said 3

• He probably found another girl that he liked more

• but he's still on the dating site and he hasn't even met me yet to decide if he likes me more or not. i dont get it.

• well I know when I used tinder I always talked to only one or maybe two girls that I found the most attractive. Its not easy talking to a bunch of girls on dating sites

• I don't know did you do anything?

• no! unless you count one day were I waz super busy and couldnt text him and he seemed kinda upset like i lost interest or something which i didn't i waz just busy

• Who knows, maybe he met another woman that showed more interest in him, maybe he never intended to meet you and was just looking for attention like some women do

• He found another girl who gave him piece of ass
    most of the time them type of guys are like that
    and don't be surprise he doesn't try with you..

What Girls Said 1

• Prolly met someone new

• but he hasn't even met me yet to decide if he's not interested AND he's still got his dating profile up. How does that make any sense?

• Dont expect too much from him, u might not want to end up getting hurt. Plus u dont knoe what is happening or what he's doing right now.