Girls, How would you like to be kissed? (question for girls) I just need some tips on how to kiss a girl and I'd like to know what do you like xD. ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• gentle is best!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• On the neck, it drives me insane with lust.

0|1
    0|0
  • Slowly! Not too much tongue, lots of lip sucking and gentle biting, but slowly. If you get to crazy with it it's not sensu anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • The goal when kissing a girl is to make her smile afterwards. Remember, kissing isn't only about the mouth, is about how you touch her as well. DO NOT TOUCH HER BOOBS OR *PRIVATE BOX* unless she aids you to do so. Try caressing the back of her neck before going in for that kiss. You know, movie type stuff. Stroke her face and make her feel nice. As far as mouths go, gently bite her lips. Don't stick your tongue in her mouth but make them touch slightly. Occasionally kiss her cheek or her neck just to see if she's enjoying it. If she's smiling or giggling, you got her in your hook. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only had one kiss and just don't randomly go up to her and take her by surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • gentle and passionately. But first, only kiss her when she's interested. You would know that by making eye contact. If she keeps good contact while in conversation, there's a slight chance she's interested and move closer while talking, see if she moves back. Occasionally touch her arm, hand or her shoulder, see how she reacts. If you're positive she's interested. kiss her. Peck her on the lips first. See her reaction. If it's good keep going, if not.. stop. Kiss her slowly, sucking lips first before you slowly withdraw your tongue. (Not too much tongue) You could tease her by putting too little tongue if you want. But don't do it often. Just the right amount. Don't scare her off with too much. Have on hand right by her ear and neck while the other supports her back. If the kiss gets intense you could move your arm lower down her back. But go very slowly. It makes the kiss more passionate and unforgettable. But if you want a quick kiss. Don't catch her by surprise. That's a no. Make long eye contact before going in putting one had by her ear and neck and kiss her gently (suck her lip) and slowly withdraw. Hope you get good results. ;)

0|0
    0|0