Whats your reaction when someone you really like said "I just wants to be friends" but found out they just said that to see they are dating someone?

I'm just crushed to found out that a girl I liked for 3 months and went out on a couple dates with found out she's using the I want to be friends excuse so she can date another guy. Why the heck did she do this to me? I feel so used because she was bored and was looking for a guy looking like Tom Cruise. I'm a nerd by the way. Before all this she was really depressed about her past breakups. I was trying to cheer her up and this is what she does to me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• She isn't interested in you, that's why.

And don't be nice to a girl because you plan on "eventually" asking her out. Just fucking ask her out. Don't EVER wait, just fucking ask. If you can't ask immediately, then write her off as only a friend FOREVER and then you never have to worry about retarded shit like this.

• She made me go three weeks before the 1st date :(

• Lessons to be learned: ask out a girl you are interested in ASAP, and never develop feelings for a girl you aren't already fucking.

What Girls Said 3

• sorry! i know its cliche but its not you. its a hard thing to accept that sometimes, they are just not that into you. happens to everyone, even the tom cruises!

• I am sorry, she wasn't interested or just being mean.

• It was both, I dont know what I did to her :(

• Some people are just dogs, or always try to go for better looking people even thought they may not be the best. We usually get played sometimes in our lives. Its a lesson learned and it will make you more aware and stronger for the next girl.

• i dont feel goo d about that. but i move on.

What Guys Said 4

• Ahh.. the classical friendzone. She did this to her because you let her do this to her, Did you make a move on her? If yes, then i guess she said 'lest just be friends'. Did you stop talking to her after that? I am sure as hell you didn't.

• I'm in the exact same situation right now my friend, Being a nerd doesn't define ANYTHING!!! You are human! But be free then, Honestly If I were you I would say Drop her & move onto a different girl, As i am proclaiming to the one right now..

• Trust me. You didn't want her anyway. She proved to you that she only had you around to be in her fan club. I hope you didn't pay for the whole date. She's the type that's un loyal and would drop a guy at the drop of a hat if she sees someone who she thinks is the better deal.