Should I message him after the 1st date?

Ok so this guy I was aquainted with in high school hmu on facebook. He invited me to go out with him so I did. The hangout was pretty fun we were both nervous especially me but things got comftable later on when we held hands. It was very cute and stuff and he paid attention to me the whole time. We ended the night with a small kiss. A peck on the lips. Anyways it's been 3days since we've talked that night. So I don't know what to do now. He told me to hit him up but i said no that he should do it first so he after the date nd he said he really had fun and wanted to do this again and said goodnight gorgeous with a smile. It was through text by the way anyways he hasn't texted me since so should I texted him cus he's been active on facebook?

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally your choice. May not be bad, though.

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead. I don't recall ever being offended by a text about going out on a second date.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah you should.