Girls do you like Latino guys? Do you think European girls like Latino guys?

Just wondering because I'm Latino myself, Mexican/Italian to be precise and it seems I get more attention from White women here in California. Just wondering because I'm going to Europe next month :)

People say that I look like "Mario Casas" a Spanish actor. I'm 6ft0 if you're wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where you go. Not gonna lie, in Spain Latinos don't have a good reputation, since the vast majority belong to gangs, like the Latin Kings, so there's this idea that if he's Latino he either sells drugs or belongs to a gang.
    But, if you're actually American, and speak in English , or tell them you're from the US, I doubt they'll think that.

But I'm talking about Spain, I don't know about other European countries, there's too much variety. Norwegian girls aren't like Italian girls for example, the difference is too big.

• The Latin Kings are in the U. S in which they speak English .. ? .-.

• Yeah, but no Latin King in Spain speaks English , they just speak Spanish cause they don't know English . The reason they speak English in the US is because they live in an English-speaking country,

What Girls Said 3

• This one Latino guy who messaged me was cute.

• Well I do but I don't know, I can't speak for other European girls. In the UK, most black women tend to stay with black men, though. I don't know why, they just do.

• My past dating experiences with Chilean + Italian men weren't great.

What Guys Said 2

• This one European chick had a thing for me but things got weird, hopefully this helps you out

• Tbh bro it varies from girl to girl