When you date someone, do you see them as marriage material?

Do you see them as marriage material or do you date just to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• well yeah i dont date a man unless i can envision a long lasting future with him.

What Guys Said 6

• I will never be with a women unless I can see a long lasting future with them and see them as marriage material.

• I'm not planning to get married any time soon but I only date girls who I think I have a future with. I just feel like it's a waste of mine time and hers to date when I don't see it ever going past that

• At the very least, I see them as someone who could potentially be marriage material at some point.

• Not necessarily, but that's what I usually look for

• I just date but I haven't date anyone yet anyway

• If I didn't I would not date them for long.

What Girls Said 7

• Marriage material all the way. :)

• I only date if I see marriage and father potential. I don't date just for the sake of having a boyfriend.

• yes, I do, and I hate it ahha

• Depends if you see yourself with the person for your rest of your life and then if so then it's best to marry

• Not every person has the potential for marriage. My first boyfriend didn't but I dated him cause I like him. My second was marriage material but not for me. For most people 24 and up is when they really start dating for marriage

• Yes. I don't date someone I can't see myself marrying

• No it doesn't mean I see him as marriage material, even if he is my boyfriend. To me someone is a marriage material when I am sure he can be a good dad for my kids in the future.