Do you like attractive girls but also smart?

like its hard to tell that she's smart because you're overwhelmed by her attractiveness but once you find out she's smart too is it a turn on or turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart is really attractive. Lecturing is not (says the guy who loves lecturing people).

• What I mean is: it's attractive to be smart, but not to ram it down people's throats.

What Guys Said 10

• anything that's 'too' (before the intended term) is a turn off. But a smart and/or intelligent and/or well read and/or judicious etc girl is always appreciated :)

• Yes, attractive and smartness together would be a good combination, so yes overall it would be a turn on, but only smartness, not over smartness, because then it would become a turn off.

• Intelligence is a huge plus for me. It can take an average girl for me and turn her into the sexist woman around.

• No, i like dumb ugly girls. What kind of question is this? Yes i like attractive smart girls, thats what makes them attractive in the first place.

• I think lots of guys like dumb girls, it could be a turn on sexually plus less work required generally

• Depends on whether the girl is really smart and do something constructive in some engineering, mathematics, biology, something, is a normal and healthy human, or is some idiot who thinks she's clever but only write and talk shit.

• I like girls that show they have a mind like they don't think school is for nerds...

• THAT'S THE BIGGEST TURN ONNNN

• Haha Of Course! Just as long as they're not condescending. Not that smart people are, just that it would be considered a turn off.

• who doesn't lel

• Yeah so that she can help me with lot of things

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know what man would like an idiot, so I would think most do. The only ones who want women who are dumb as a box of rocks would be those who love to be in control, like their women inferior to them, or those who are insecure.

• If being smart is a problem for a guy you are dating run like hell, he doesn't respect you.

• Smartness is such a turn on