Girls, Can you lose attraction quickly within a few minutes?

Say you meet a random guy you have an instant sexual attraction because of his looks. But after talking to him for a few minutes you can sense that he gives out a shy innocent vibe, rather than a sexual vibe.

As a result, would you lose sexual attraction quickly, because he seems to give out an innocent vibe?

Please vote for the options. Thanks.

• This is TRUE ( Has happened to me )
    53% (25)
  • This is TRUE ( Did not happen to me )
    11% (5)
  • This is FALSE (Never happened to me )
    36% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl will be different... shyness and innocence is not a turn off by no means... some girls love it and I guess if you are after the bad girls... may be they don't. If they drop you like a hot scone then they are not worth the effort... just have to keep moving on to you find the bingo!

• Thanks :) What would turn you off personally with the random guy?

• I am actually from Melbourne , but live in Townsville at the moment :)

• I am originally from Melbourne too.. :)) yay!! the AFL state... oh I should say the premier state... what do you do in Townsville? nice town.. I was there a couple of years ago... :))

What Girls Said 17

• I don't lose attraction because he might be shy, but because he's either a jackass or because he's EXTREMELY BORING.
    And shy guys - more often than not - are boring.

• Thanks :) So if you found him sexually attractive , but boring , you won't be interested anymore?

• Depends on how and for how long I'm hanging out with him.

• can you figure out in 10 minutes of meeting him?

• The only thing that would make be stop being attracted to a man is finding out he's like 17. I don't mess with minors because I'm not a statutory rapist.

• Thanks :) So if he was 19 will it be fine?

• it's impolite to ask. I'd work it into the conversation somehow.

• cool :)

• I didn't vote because I wouldn't even realize if it happened to me. But in regards to your first question the answer is yes. Not based on innocent vibes but on what he says. That part did happen with this guy in high school. He was (and still is) a hottie. But he says the dumbest shit and can be a douche bag. This immediately took away his attraction points.

• Thanks :) What sort of dumbest shit does he say? An example please?

• I would still give him a shot. Not everyone shows they're true self withing the first few minutes. Kind of what dating is for.

• Say you have a conversation with the guy you fancy for a few minutes and you find him boring and no common interests really. You have to leave... So the guy asks for your number. Would you give your number or not?

• Yup. I can think a guy is cute and he says/does something that makes me change my mind. Or I realize that my eyes were playing a trick on me.

• I think that it would be sweet. I think that my attraction towards him would increase.

• Thanks, Queenslander ;)

• No, thank you! Still in Townsville?

• yes I live here in Townsville, coz I have to study for a couple of years. I am on holidays at the moment searching for a job over here in Townsville !

• True, but not because he was too shy, but too sexual.

• Thanks :) You have the opposite happening !!

• Nice of ya !!

• What if you were sexually attracted to the guy , but he was boring?

• I think my sexual attraction would increase if he gave out an innocent, shy vibe.. However, if I was attracted to his looks and he gave out a cocky douche-y vibe, I would quickly lose sexual attraction

• Thanks :)

• If he's boring and/or can't hold conversation to save his life, I'll probably be uninterested

• Have you personally lost sexual attraction with a random guy , because he was boring or some other reason?

• It happened, but not because he gave out a shy innocent vibe.

• Thanks :) Was he boring?

• Well, there are several reasons.
      He couldn't communicate in any of the languages I speak.
      He can communicate in my language, but isn't interested in talking to me.
      I wouldn't say he's boring, but I find out we have nothing in common. Moreover, it's not just that we have nothing in common, but we aren't interested in learning more about our differences. So it's not just him, but me too.

• Interesting !!

• Yep, but not because he was shy or innocent. I'd lose attraction if he was a jerk, we had absolutely nothing in common, or he was too sexual for me.

• I would not lose interest in a guy if he give out a shy innocent vibe, I think I would be more attracted to him, thats what I like in a guy actually. And in my case its never just an 'instant sexual attraction'.

• Yes it has happened before especially if they are good looking but psycho.

• I once thought this guy was gorgeous, but once he opened his mouth I instantly was not interested anymore. He's an asshole to people.
    But I don't know if I would date a shy person because I too am a shy person. I don't think shy people mix well together in terms of dating.

• Can't say I've been attracted to a guy then found out he was shy or innocent
    I haven't met a guy like that
    But I wouldn't be interested

• Thanks :) So you wouldn't be interested even though you find him sexually attractive?

• I wouldn't find someone sexually attractive if I didn't like their personality
      I might be able to acknowledge that they look attractive, but there would be no physical attraction at all

• That was a great opinion. Thanks ;)

• This has happened to me. I'm not really attracted to that innocent vibe

• If he is shy it might be cute, but stupid is a turn off.

• I can lose attraction within seconds

• Thanks :) So you lose attraction within seconds because he gives off a shy-innocent vibe?

• never happened.

• Thanks :) Do you believe it's false or true?