I'm a black girl that loves southern/country guys cause they do the things I like (muddling, bonfires, diesel trucks) but do they like black girls?

I mean not like fetish but would really date one. Let me know and if you're a country guy say hi! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Warning: Long.

Well, I assume this question is being asked of white men..

I think it's possible for you to find the white Southern, country man of your dreams but I do think you will have some hurdles to jump over and some hoops to jump through. I'd also like to take this moment to add in: Limiting yourself to only one race (if you are in fact only looking to date white men) will further prohibit you from finding the man you dream of. I say this because I know firsthand that not all black men fit the litany of stereotypical attributes, whether physically, personal style wise, personality wise, hobbies/interests wise, et cetera. Personally, I am generally not what many Americans think of when they think of 'black men.' To expand a bit further, I come from a family of immigrants. Growing up I did a lot of traveling to other countries and states within the U. S., I was exposed to an ecclectic assortment of cultures, landscapes, environments, mentalities..

These experiences helped to open my eyes and granted me more wiggle room to grow into the man that I am today, with very little regard for whatever mainstream ideologies were attached to the black American males around me, whatever 'black American male standards/expectations' were set, whatever generalities were imposed upon the other young black men. I grew up having an uncle relationship of sorts with a half Polish half Italian, all white country man who was my aunt's boyfriend. He would take my family and I hunting, we'd go camping and stay in his cabin with him, shooting, fishing; he drove large trucks, wore John Deere trucker hats, smoked cigars like a chimney, would make racial jokes that some may even consider offensive but honestly, I have a rather dark, sardonic sense of humor. No one was ever offended, and he loved my aunt, her daughter, and myself. He was and still is a family member to me. I will always have love for that man.

I have a very unique upbringing, Miss.

Having said that.. I want to own some land someday after I've established my career, and I love being in and one with nature. Even looking at photos of scenic landscapes evokes in me a primal emotion - a sense of oneness and a burning desire to continue exploring the world. A Nomadic nature is in my blood. Where my mother is from (a Caribbean island in South America) there are waterfalls, rain forests, exotic animals, mountain ranges, valleys, meadows, swamps, oceans and farms. It isn't uncommon for the island boys (who are gen

• generally brown/black people) to be farmers, live in the country, fish, hunt, etc. I would love to own farmland in the South as well as my ancestral homeland.

I've gone off on this tangent all to say that black Cowboys, farmers and country boys do exist. Brown/black men who would rather be in nature farming crops, deep-sea diving for shellfish to sell. Sun-kissed, long-haired, well-spoken country boys. A bit more mild-mannered and relaxed than some country boys here, seeing as it is the Caribbean I'm talking about, and that's how people are where I'm from, but still very much self-sufficient naturists.

Often times people forget that there is a whole world outside of the United States of America..

Please don't let the image of black men you see in American media let you forget that.

• Oh no America's version of black men doesn't bother me it's the version that I see around me. I don't like that and I don't wish to find someone like that. For some reason, I'm drawn to white men. I tried the different races and doesn't seem to click like white guy's. But I do appreciate your opinion. My parents grew up in the West Indies and my father did a lot of hurting, farming and shooting as a child so I'm well aware it's just some how different.

What Guys Said 16

• Interesting and original question. I think we tend to apply mostly (but not always) correct cultural stereotypes to black girls. The way you "message" us that you are out of the main stream is in how you dress, style your hair and by your verbal articulation. If country guys are your preference, be a country girl with a factory tan. Watch (no kidding) Country Music Television to see what the life looks like and work yourself into it. These are modern times. If you live the life, color becomes a non issue.

• I know and that's the problem. Most guys hear black girl and think loud and ignorant, dancing like fools but I'm definitely not like that. I'm considered a white girl by most just stuck in a black girls body but they can't see past that. It's annoying.

• As a for instance, sample the 80's movie "Clueless". There's a black girl fitting into upscale middle class culture seamlessly. You can do the same with "country".

• The right "cowboy" will figure you out and be blessed. Some old guy talked about "content of character" (that would be MLK Jr). That's what matters. Be patient and also know that you can be a refreshing change from the usual.

• Racism unfortunately is still alive, esp in the rural south: witness the Charleston massacre. That said, there has been a lot of progress. So yes, but be prepared for some push back.

• Mostly no. I'm from a small town in Texas, and there was a strict taboo against white people dating black people. Most white guys I knew growing up were not interested in black girls, especially not the diesel truck and bonfire dudes. The white guys who are into black girls are usually urban types from the West Coast and places like that.

• No urban boys for me. I grew up in small town Pennsylvania and all those city and urban boys don't hold a candle up to the guys I hang with.

• I just don't like black guys, I never did it's something my dad hates but he got over. I never liked doing what the "black kids" did. I would go hunting and mudding with people that accept that I'm black and like to do that. Hopefully I'll find that one guy who would be ok with me.

• Ah, just keep trying. That's really all you can do. I'm in a similar situation, because I want a country girl who is willing to live in the country with me away from the cities. Most girls my age have moved to the city and are dying to live that lifestyle. The girls who are left really aren't all that desirable. Some people at my church tried to fix me up with a girl, and she turned out to be a 21 year-old who looked 40 and already had a child. Attractive girls seem to all think they need to be in the city to maximize what they get out of life so they can marry a rich guy or something. Country life is tough these days.

Hope you find what you want and I wish you the best.

• sure some southern/country guys are into black women

• im sure they do exist.

• Is it the southern country type you like? Or the muddin', bonfires, and trucks type you like?

I'm a city boy who loves 4x4 mudding, camping, bonfires, etc. and I never saw myself as the country hillbilly subculture at all.

• No offense but I laughed at the mudding bit since that's what bigots call white people sleeping with black people, though I know what mudding actually is.

I can't speak for Southern men since I'm Canadian; I posted to laugh at the mudding comment.

• I don't know if you can call me a country buy, But I love diesels of all sorts, tractor pulls and such, and also into death metal music. I know. I weird combo. lol

• They like their sisters.

• A lot of times because of stereotypes people sometimes underestimate how kind and understanding country folks are. You should be fine. Also dont try to change who you are. People will like the real you more.

• I'm sure there are many that do

• Lol hhahh hey bud they have a whole porn section on this yes there are

• Could happen

• I don't know, ask them.

• Well, given the fact that most white guys and black girls don't even look at each other, I think it'd be pretty unlikely for a hardcore country guy to be into black girls. It could happen, though. Black guys and white girls seem to be attracted to each other.

• Yeah there's a whole bunch of that where I from but because these white girls are more "black" as some say.

• Yes I would I'm talking to one on here I wish I could meet but will never happen I love her she so sweet @prettygirl91

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I've seen plenty of couples like that, I don't know any PERSONALLY, but I've seen them, and they were CLEARLY couples, so there's your answer, it can happen, might not be as common as the country guy dating a white girl, but it's not impossible

• I'm black and I love the southern/redneck guys too mainly because I live in the South. Now I haven't seen any rednecks that I know of with anyone outside of their race but it can happen.

• Yes the guy I'm with now is everything you described and that was also what I was looking for only difference is he is Midwestern but basically the same, and we really enjoy being together. Good luck I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

• Yes some do, some don't.
    You'll find who you are looking for.

• I live in East Tennessee, and yes I've seen Country guys/rednecks date black girls.

• they will like you!