Is he still interested in me? How can I let him know that I've changed?

2 month ago when we first met, we like each other a lot, we dated several times and want to take things seriously. But I just broke up at that time so always got drunk, wasted, talking about my ex. In the end he is not texting me anymore. Now that it's been a month we didn't contact each other, I started to text him again last night coz I need to sent him something via mail. We chatted a bit briefly but I didn't ask him out and he neither.

Guys, do you think he would like it if I tell him that I'm over my past already? And how should I tell him? How should I ask him out again? Thank you!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a month is a long time to not have contact... might be a safe a assumption that he has moved on. One way to find out is to call him and apologize for your actions.. maybe the 2 of you can get together for some coffee... something simple and maybe this subtle course will reveal to you if he is involved with someone else... if not than you can really talk from your heart and let him know that you have no more attachment to your ex and you would like for the 2 of you to give it another shot.

• No, no need to apologize, because 2 months ago when he knows what happened to me, he was like having "I don't care about ur ex" altitude, tho he asked me about what happened, but he never gives judgements or comments, and I indeed drank too much everytime.. but I already told him it was just because I was sad. I think it's useless to apologize...

• Ah so things fell apart cause he saw you on this path to self destruction with the drinking... to him that really made a relationship with you complicated and as you said he didn't want anything complicated. Why if you were so caught up over an ex would you proceed with another guy, obviously you were not ready to get into another relationship so quickly.
      I am just going on what you said, he didn't think to contact you in a months time so obviously he didn't think about fixing this issue. But as most men are they will act and say it doesn't bother them when actually deep down it eats away at them. I think an apology is a safe route to go if you seriously want to move forward.

• Thank you so much for you analysis dear, I think that's more or less of it. It's because he never judge about my past so I thought he didn't care, so I was kinda self destroyed in front of him. I think apologise is useless now, because I've already kind of apologised and explained my behaviour several times 2 months ago..

What Guys Said 4

• Send him a token gift. Nothing spectacular, maybe homemade pastry? Something done with your own hands. See if/how he reacts to that!

• I did draw a picture of him, he made it as his whatsapp profile, but it just mean he likes my drawing, doesn't mean he likes me, right?

• yes he still likes you or he wouldn't have answered your call (unless u two work together and he has to answer it) so wait a while and im sure he will ask you out soon

• no I didn't call him, I just sent him a message.. because I need to sent him something, I asked him did he receive it or not. Then we asked each other "how's everything going"..

I didn't have courage call him :( Do you think he is still interested according to this?

• yes exactly, to be a friend with him first that's also what I want. What do you think I can say to ask him out something like that? Should I ask him out?

• Tell him its been a while since we saw eachother so lets catch up sometime
      A coffee or a sandwich would be nice

• Yeah he seems interested

• thank you.. how can you see that?

• by your actions.

• how can I act?

• No, if i just send him some normal messages he would reply with red smiling faces, but if i take conversation a little bit deeper i stopped message. So im sfraid he won't go out with ne.. no courage..:(

• but if i take conversation a little bit deeper he* stopped messages, typo..

What Girls Said 2

• You should try to apologize nd start over :) I'm pretty sure he will accept u. :) tc.

• thabk u sweetie, How can u be sure?

• Just try.. Try again

• yeah maybe I should try.. do you think I should wait for a few more days? or just contact him now? it was 3 days ago when I asked him about the mail thing and a little bit chit chat, then we didn't contact

• he is interested, just talk to him!

• thank you dear, how can you see that? And how can I talk to him? I don't have any courage anymore..