Girls, What is your idea of a perfect guy?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• A COMBINATION OF

@2014Raser - an adorable cutie pie / EXTREMELY talented musician
    @muspelhem_5 - deep / thoughtful / handsome
    @illusive_man - witty / hot hot hot /
    @Mistnigqa808 - funny / smart / attractive
    @BertMacklinFBI - Just awesome and does Muai Thay
    @Phoenix98 - Intelligent / Nice Face and booty / good music taste

0|3
    0|0
  • To make it short: my crush

To make it long: description of my crush
    5'10, brown beautiful hair, bright blue eyes, not full of muscle, sweet, polite, humble, hilarious, sensitive, real, freckles, khakis, jean shirt, perfect smile, shyish, laid back, just everything you want in a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea of a perfect guy. Perfect doesn't exist. I don't think about these things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as the perfect guy... what makes it perfect is that you accept them for what and who they are with flaws when you have that strong connection with them in the first place... a compatible personality is what makes them perfect! :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian, deep, loyal, funny, ambitious, good looking, loves banter, brave, good music taste, quirky, honest, has integrity, good fashion sense, all or nothing attitude about love...
    Thats all I can think of right now

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh also well read, eloquent and appreciative of the arts

• Dark hair (preferably with some curl) brown eyes tall sweet funny christian and loves music/wants a career in music like me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, funny, cute smile and eyes, same age, video gamer, Not romantic too much, not sensitive, hard to get, loyal, can fight.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats literally describes me but the same age

• *That*

• Someone I have amazing chemistry with

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, smart, athletic, tall, protective, loving, outgoing to counter my shyness, a deep thinker to have conversations with, will try and teach my to play videogames, a cuddler, will watch YouTube and Netflix with me, likes the same music and TV shows
    Lol I feel like I'm filling out a dating website thing or something XD

0|0
    0|0
  • funny, pretty smile, likes to be spontaneous but also wants to do super chill things like going to taco bell at 2am

0|0
    0|0