Girls, how do I avoid spoiled princesses?

They are always sweet and lovey dovey in the beginning, but then turn into spoiled princesses after a short time.

What are some telltale, but less obvious signs she is a spoiled princess?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• First point of call is appearance: how much designer do they wear and how much makeup do they wear. The more they wear the bigger the chance they're a princess.
    Secondly: What do they talk about, make sure you're asking the right questions not just flirting or the usual what do you do blah blah. Ask their opinion on something that's going on in the news (to see if they have an interest in something besides themselves?) or ask them about hobbies or interests but make sure to ask why they like what they like.
    Thirdly: have them suggest a date or something to do... see where they want to take you. This can have bonus affect of not only showing you her priorities (does she choose a regular date dinner and a movie or something more interesting? How concerned is she about going to a fancy restaurant or doing something because of its status) but does she consider what you might enjoy doing. That's really important, how considerate and accommodating she is.
    That's probably a good place to start. Just asking more questions i think helps a lot in discovering what a person is really like. But you have to consider that if all the girls you've been meeting are princesses maybe you're meeting women in the wrong places like places and therefore meeting materialistic women?

• Excellent inight, thank you! Have any examples about what questions or kind of questions to ask?

What Girls Said 10

• My advice would be to go for thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...e-outfit-32774270.jpg
    her or
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...irl_Long_Hairstyles_b.jpg
    maybe. People who have that just... Jena se pa.. different somethi ng. I'm stareotypical a little but it s been 100% true in my experience that if you go for these kind of girls
    cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...-vogue-9jan14-pr_b.jpg
    you will find princesses. So my advice is to meet someone at somewhere new. If you meet them somewhere you find Inye resting it's less likely you will dislike the person. I think

• Take the girl out on the first date to a restaurant the takes coupons. At the end whip out the coupon and see if she accepts a second date from you.

• just observe well before asking her out...

• Can I ask what you mean by a spoiled princess in terms of women and dating? I'm just curious.

• Narcisisstic, materialistic, selfish, manipulaitve, frequent liars, that expect you to give and do thingsvfor them, but dont beleive you deserrve reciporcation.

• LOTS are? shit im sorry you had to end up finding all of them man :/ but dont worry, there are good quality women out there you just gotta find them by looking in the right places and always stay nice :)

• Thannks:) any ideas cor the right places?

• Not all girls are like that, just choose wisely and you will win the jackpot

• Yea I know my question is HOW do I choose wisely as I have not always in the past.

• This sounds bad but... try engaging in some intelligent conversation with her. If she shows some substance and has opinions/ thoughts to share but also respects your ideas she's probably a lot less vapid.

Signs: Girls that don't act humble/modest about themselves, already have a lot of money, or don't seem to have many interests/hobbies are typically the ones you want to watch out for. Look and see if the "sweet and lovey dovey" is a genuine reaction to you.

• She's spending your dough like it's on fire.

• You just have to leave when you find out.

• Avoid the Hot girls

• It seems like if you have a noted history of dating spoiled princesses, you should have learned some lessons by now. You should be better able at this point to pick up on clues. Everyone early on in the dating scene is generally not giving you everything there is to know about them... most if not all "secrets" come out after some time, if not sooner so it may be difficult to just list a bunch of signs as how to spot a princess because you may lose out on 'the one' if you are so hung up on trying to avoid, not the ones.

• Yea and maybe i miss out on the one because I am wasting my time with a woman who turns out to be a spoiled princess. You ever think of that?

• First of all not always, but too many, second I am taking a look, and I had the silly idea there might be some women out there who could give me sone helpful advice as well as a different perpective, on how to change and go about dating better women.

• You know what you do want. We all have that list scrolling through out heads. That is literally your criteria on finding a better woman. Is she attractive, smart, funny, blah, blah blah... go in with that attitude on a date, and if you see stuff that you feel are the very reasons you broke up with previous girls (i. e., the lessons you've learned from the past), you know to get out of there. You're not in a unique predicament. Maybe not your specific problem, but we all have that type we'd like to avoid like the plague. You just have to get out there and experience and trust your gut. You're going to be fine!