Did my ex get jelaous or... what? help?

well yesterday how sucked i have a love triangle two guys like me and well i wanted to hang out with both of them for fun at a pool sad my ex couldent come so i spended time with my friend he talked to me about my ex.. uh memories i talked to him so i was upset and didn't go swimming he did.. anyways we walked to his house talking and he and me were talking in the kitchen.. things happened i regret it but we did something but i couldent so i ran out the room and went home crying.. after that my ex knew what we did he started argueing with me and he feels disgusted of me.. so i need advice please? im just.. wow.. i think my ex was starting to like me when we argued i anted to be with him again he told me he did to till this now he sees me as.. like a thing like not human.. im mad.. at myself but i mean i wasent even.. going out with my ex.. so he forgave me but said he won't feel the same now and cuz he really hates my friend and my friend hates him.. what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah clearly jealous

• yea he was hah but he forgave me im still dissapointed inmyself though and justshocked after what he showed me 2 days ago a poem but it was complicated to understand what he fully wants to tell me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Completely jealous, but if you wanted to be with your ex then you shouldn't under any circumstances have plans with the guy who likes you. Your just asking for trouble. Been there done that.. You live and learn..

• yea i know i fuckeed up which is stupid of me but its been like a week he hasent speoken to me yea he forgave me and all but but now he said its a maybe a second chance he just needs time and well he gave me some poetry about him and me and life but i was confused about this song i understand it but just now confused.. yea i learned my mistake

• I understand hun I've been there we live and learn hun we make mistakes it happens it's a part of growing up. i wasn't trying to be insulting in anyway if it came off as that HUGS... the love triangle is always complicated

• You fucked up... he's clearly jealous

• i know i fucked up... yes he was as well he is scared loosing me as well ah men are complicated to me

• Totally, jealous, guys are complicated and hard to understand.