My ex lied, cheated, and left me for her ex she cheated on me with?

Why is this so normal in everyones relationships? Is it such an issue to not talk to any of your exs? I have no problem doing it while im with someone. Why is it so hard for everyone else? Where is the love? Where is the loyalty? I'm beginning to lose faith in a loyal partner, because it seems there's always that one ex that they will always go back to if he ever decides to beg for them back again. Like wtf? Am i that unique?

Especially if they lie about it and cheat multiple times. My ex cheated with, and on me with her ex. Cheated on him with me, and TO THIS DAY they are still together. Makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get over it bro. She wants him. And it's time to let him go👍

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, not all girls are like that. If you ever want to date, get to know the girl whether or not she is worth loving. Or maybe even test her. If you choose wisely then maybe you can have a happy relationship.

• I know too many people with very similar stories and my advice to them was to avoid anyone with a history of cheating. Including not getting into relationships with people who cheated on someone else with you initially.

It is sadly very common and this doesn't eliminate the possibility of being cheated on but it does minimize the risk.

What Guys Said 1

• I have not ever gone back to one of my exes. A girl I had a couple dates with went back to her ex after a couple dates with me which sucked but I couldnt' do anything about it. She's not loyal. Maybe she cheats on that guy too you don't know.