If my date always wants to kiss and go to his place after dinner? is he always looking for sex?

Well, we haven't had it yet and we've been in many dates... but he always wants to be making out with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he is looking for sex.
    Which isn't a bad thing, it's just something you are not ready for yet.
    I read your responses, and you are on the right track in your thinking about having sex.
    Good luck in finding a long term guy.
    It is much better when you feel close and attached with a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah definitely a sign towards that direction

• we haven't had sex though, just making out

• He's kinda implying it though

• yeah I know, first time he said it was ok if Indidn't want. Last time he said he wanted to have sex with me. We have known each ither for three weeks and we spent the weekend together and some days during the week, go out hava dinner, dates.

• depends on how much you give it to him?

• just make out.

• No, has nothing to do. But I don't want to have sex with someone who will leaves the city and probably not comming back again. I lost my viriginity recently and I inly had sex like what four times? and were 't good. I want to be with someone who stays and enjoys do it with me and so do I and do it many times with that person, which it won't be the case with this guy. cuz I no he is not staying.

• So then leave him if you know he is not staying

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah-- if he always wants to go to his place, it seems like he has something else in mind. It's happened to me before, I suggested that we go out to do something.. a movie, the beach, anything! But he always wanted at his place so... I dropped him and moved on.

• He likes you. What's wrong with making out?

• Yeah most likely, don't give in unless you're comfortable and see if he sticks around.

• well he is been sticking around lately even though we haven't had sex. I don't know.

• Not long enough, give it a few months.

• yeah well I just told him that Don't want to be sleeping around with every guy I like. let's see what happens.