Why is my ex girlfriend so jealous that I've been on a date?

A girl I was dating for about 4 months broke up with me. I accidently called her by mistake and she text me saying she misses me and found out I had been on a date and flipped out!! saying I didn't think you would move on this fast, you took her to our place, Is she pretty? , does she go to the gym and squat! you obviously didn't like me if you moved on so fast? I actually really still like my ex but Im so confused why she is behaving like this? is she jealous? does she still have feelings for me? does she want me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is really hard to watch an ex move on quickly. Because we like to think that we at least meant something to him. But four months is long enough I think. I once had an ex move on after a week. I was devastated!. Because I thought 'wow he didn't give us a second thought' it was like next!

What Girls Said 2

• She's jealous, still has feelings for you and wants you back...

• She doesn't want you to have anyone if she's still alone.

What Guys Said 0