How come all the super tall guys get so much attention from girls?

All the guys I know over 6'3'' get tons of attention from girls at clubs and bars and literally do nothing but stand around. I have a friend who is 6'10'' and he could get laid every night just because he is 6'10'' it is not fair because all the other guys around 5'10'' (my height) don't have girls just come up to them and start hugging them and stuff.

Fuck this cruel world where all your success with women is based on genes you can't control..

Most Helpful Guy

• Being 6'4 myself, I can confirm that you get noticed more often by people in general. But I wouldn't date a short girl, because I fid playing the role of the big protector with the woman- child at his side odd as hell. A petite girl is a major turn off for me. Tall and big would be a turn off too though.

What Girls Said 1

• Tall people are fairly rare in general compared to short/average height people and just like how most guys like petite, shorter girls, girls like taller guys. It's primal.

• Less than 3% of all males are 6'3 or taller.

• Short girls are the majority whereas tall guys are the minority. Below average women are also the minority.

What Guys Said 6

• Look, your perception is just not accurate. Most of the tall guys I've known have had unusually poor luck romantically compared to guys with average or smaller height. I've seen it time and again. Height is just not an advantage in finding and attracting a desirable chick.

Attitude is the key. And you can have an attractive attitude at any height. Mark my words. :)

• Height is attractive because it's associated with strength and power. But that doesn't make up for everything else, so you need to be the other things like confident, fun, self accepting, etc.

• Girls like tall guys for some reason, although girls who are that shallow will probably not be girlfriend material anyway.

• It's just sex it's not like they would make girlfriend material or someone you'd like to be with

• Women are retarded. That's a fact that's been known forever.

• Yeah, fuck this world. Everything is up to genes that you did not choose.