Girls, Ladies why do you have such double standards for short/er guys? WHY?

Ok so nothing is wrong with taller guys or having a preference for taller guys and we're wrong to complain about you preferring tall guys but everything is wrong with someone dating a shorter guy and you think it's right to complain to them saying it isn't right

1: A tall guy with confidence
-Fine
-Has talent
A short guy with confidence
-Making up for his height
-Cocky
-Arrogant
-Ego

2: A tall guy stands up for his rights
-Strength and honour
-Accomplished

A short guy stands up for his rights
-SHORT MAN SYNDROME

3:
Short guy Short Girl
-Awww perfect couple

Tall guy Tall Girl
-Fit

Tall guy Short Girl
-Fit Cute Perfect Handsome

Short Guy Tall Girl
-Weird
-Awkward
-Non-Masculine

4:
Masculine=
Tall
Feminine =
Short

5:
Dating a guy shorter than me makes me feel like his mother

IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO SAY THE SAME THING DATING A GIRL WHO'S SIGNIFICANTLY SHORTER

A 6 foot guy dating a 5 foot girl is like a father/daughter look

6: We have the right to choose who we're attracted to

Yes YET you have allowed media to portray a negative trait on what's right and wrong to be attracted to that is not 'rights'
media encourages negativity towards short guys. Also why should height play a vital role in attraction! It's about personality!!

7: Short guys lack confidence?

How do you expect us to have confidence if there is so much negative portray towards us? And yet it's ok for you to feel 'awkward' 'embarassed' or give so much of a f*** about what others think about you dating a shorter guy

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never heard of so much about tall guys until I joined this site; and it's mostly from guys. I don't give a shit how short or tall a guy is, as long as he isn't shorter than I am. I'm 5 ft even, so that's not a huge problem. The last guy I was with was 5 ft 4 in. I don't get with someone for their height and I don't stereotype. I see people as individuals.

What Girls Said 7

• Some people are more easily swayed by the images they see in the media and this affects their beliefs and attitudes towards others.
    They probably aren't trying to be mean but legitimately view those double standards as true. These types of people generally have trouble thinking for themselves.

• I am 5'9". It is not hypocritical of me to prefer dating taller men.

• Did you enjoy your rant?

• I'm pretty sure a short guy would not want to date me.

• Im dating a short guy, don't knock em till ya try em lmao

• The guy I like is shorter than me but it doesn't bother me, he's a great guy and he treats me well...

• Well I'm almost 6 feet tall, and have been insecure about it forever, so whenever i see a short guy, my insecurities come back so I usually don't consider him.. That's my only issue! But There's nothing wrong with them and I don't see a difference between tall and short guys, except for their height of course, but there's nothing different otherwise!
    Don't buy into stereotypes! You just gotta find someone who doesn't care!