What should I do about this guy?

Ok,
So there's this guy on my gym, lets call him x. He's really hot and super friendly. And i have noticed that the last couple of weeks he seems to be around me a lot. For example, today in the gym I was talking to my gym buddies and he comes and puts his hands on my shoulders. I was not expecting that! Anyways another example would be that after said workout I was feeling out of breath so I went to a sofa and laid there. After two seconds he is there and he places his hand on my legs ( thank god I waxed). And i noticed that during the stretching bit we do he's always near me.

so what do you guys make of this?
also i forgot to add that i heard that he has a girlfriend, so i dont know what to make of it

I remembered that last week he helped me with an exercise which required touching, and he got close... like really close his chest was 2 inches from my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's flirting and appears interested. There's a good chance he'll draw the line there if he has a girlfriend. If he takes it further than that, I'd get his relationship status right away. You don't really want to become the side girl, or the new girlfriend, if that's how he acts.

What Guys Said 2

• He clearly wants you
    Check if he has a girlfriend, if he does and you are okay with some steamy sex then ask him to meet. If he's not committed then hand him your number and tell him you like expensive dinners

• He seems to be interested

What Girls Said 1

• If you are into the guy, go for it. :) if not, then give him hints that you are not interested...