I confessed to her , but I don't understand what she means?

It's been 1 month since I started getting to know this girl but I found myself obsessed about her ~ and today while talking to her on facebook , I putted myself into a situation where I can't do anything but confess to her ~ so I did...
but her reply was half rejecting me , she said " I like you too , you are really really good boy" , I asked her "You like me more than friends or just friends?" and she said "I can't tell exactly for now , We don't know each other for a long time so all I can say to you now is that I like you and I want to keep talking to you and then I will tell you how I feel exactly."
Please what does she means? Her message was clear but I just don't know what it means to me , should I move on? or keep talking with her and see how things goes? but this will be weird because everytime I flirt , that would be obvious to her , I am really confused and I don't know what to do , should I keep her in my heart and work on winning hers? but I don't know how to do that! It's confusing ~ Please help guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should keep trying, it is extremely attractive to a girl when a guy is head over heels for them. Also about her saying that you are a goodie two shoes of sorts... That is her opinion and you should not change yourself because she thinks that you are a certain way, be proud of who you are

• You think so? Thank you very much ! ! I won't give up on her that easily then !
      I think I have a chance , do you think It's attractive to keep fighting for her?

• Oooh!! I really hope that!!! Thank you very much !!! :D :D I feel more motivated now! haha

• Glad I could help😊

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• One month ia too short. U move on faster than she expected ao take thinga slowly. Thats what she wants so get to know eachother and atart out slow and u will finish 👌🏼

• Just ask her out

• She straight out rejected you bro without trying to hurt your feeling bruh