Can you guys (everyone) help me with some dating advice?

I think the only reason that I have never had a girlfriend is because I am so issolated. Not in a sense where I don't see people but in a way that i have never once in my life seen a man try to pick up a woman and succeed.
I live in utah the capital of the world where relationships are taboo and kept secret, until it is made official. I think this is the main contributing factor as to why I have never even talked to women for more than 15 minutes at a time.
My question and plee for help today is how do I sexy talk to women , flirt , you know without being a total creep.

i just don't understand it. do women just not see through the ruse that ultimately when men talk to women it is just to get in thier pants. Are women just stupid. I know thats isn't true but why do women fall for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if this is biased or what.. But I've always thought it's harder for guys to find a relationship than girls.. Girls just seem more desirable to guys, and guys less so to girls. Flatter them with comments and be creative with what you say.. You'd be surprised how far it can go. Try to be funny, girls like a laugh. :')

All the best dude c:

• yup men are more attracted to girls than girls are to guys (sexually)

What Girls Said 3

• Its because you have hateful attitudes towards women. Also its because you hate yourself , just work on your self esteem first and learn social skills then hit a dating site

• dude i love myself and women why do you think i want a girlfriend.

• You asked if women were just stupid so you must not hold them in a very high esteem. Also there is a lot about the language you used that would probably give anyone the idea that you don't have very high self esteem.

• Maybe try (sorry for the cliche) "putting yourself out there" and going out and trying to be friendly, taking risks in talking to people and getting out of that comfort zone and really just being you, no gimmicks. Smile, eye contact (but not too much), confidence (!!!). hope this helped? :)

• Start off by making friends first

What Guys Said 2

• You're young dude, you'll find one soon

• cause you're a dumb 18 year old. And you want to not be a creep but by calling women stupid you already are one