Would you ever keep someone on your facebook friends list even if you never met in person?

I find it would be awkward to keep someone you never met even once on fb just so you can spy on each other. Everyone i have on my fb i have met them at least once. I find people love to just take advantage to see what your doing but make no serious effort to meet you in person to hang out. Im really talking about my crush , i feel he's stringing me along, making me think he might like me, its been a year since we started talking and all he did was flirt, call me cute names but never wanted to meet up. I mean at least tell me you dont see me in that way n stop leading me on. i asked him out few times n he would say ill let u know but doesn't. We met on pof. I cancelled my profile because its not working, i find so many people are time wasters on it. Especially this guy :(.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually have a couple of very special friends on Facebook that I have never met face to face and likely never will. but they are still quite special to me. I message them quite regularly on FB.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, I have 1 friend on my facebook friends list and we haven't met each other in person.

• Celebrities do that all the time. People who like having Facebook friends as a form of currency do that all the time too.

• I've got tons of FB friends I've never met. You won't find them by looking at my profile. The only way you'll find them is by being my friend. I'm pretty picky about these things, hence the throwaway account. If you're clever enough, you can piece it together.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I don't use Facebook if someone wants to reach out to me off GAG. I'll give him or her my ID on social media apps

• I have friends on fb whom I just knew here. I'm not spying or stalking them, it's just nice to get to know them outside gag.

• It's Facebook