He told me he loves me, does he actually mean it?

Me and this guys started talking online about two months ago. We don't live all that far away from eachother but we still don't meet in person. We rarely talk and its always short. He tells me he really cares about me and he even told me he loves me but I feel like we don't know eachother well enough to love eachother. When I ask him where our relationship is going he says we are currently just friends but he wants to be more. He has talked about being friends with benefits before but I told him i'd rather not. Is he just saying it to try to sleep with me? Or might he actually just be the type to rush into things? He really confuses me since I feel like he is all over the place. Please help me understand. (P. S. This all probably makes no sense since he doesn't make sense to me. Lol)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he wants into your panties babes. Just make it quite clear that if he wants you then it will be on your terms and no FwB's Relationship or nothing...

What Girls Said 3

• he is not serious about this.. this happened to me too.. he is just looking for a fling.. dont fall for his crap.. please dont

• He doesn't mean it he's just rushing into it. I have a friend, a girl, who rushes and will say I love you after a week and just moves on to the next. You shouldn't really believe him cause he's probably just using you to entertain his needs.

• He might but probably not