Guys, if a girl had a great personality and she was a little over weight would you?

She was a little over weight... but, was loosing weight because she wants to me more healthy.. would you date her in the process of loosing the weight? Like she's a size 14/16 now... was a size 18... but, has already lost like 32lbs.

And she has a pretty face. :)
And a well proportioned body. :)

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a guy over 30. Apparently the 20 somethings are worried about your face being chubby.

What Guys Said 18

• Of course, being superficial and going by only physical appearance is an ugly trait to have.

• I would, and have dated girls like you.
    Personality is always the deciding factor.
    I like a little chub on a girl, too skinny isn't good either.

• Kudos for wanting to be more healthy!! Even at a size 18, if you had the right personality, I'd date you! I would also help and encourage you with your weight loss regime. Not for my benefit, but because it's something you want to do for yourself!

• I would personally consider dating you for sure. I mean, everyone has their preference. I would prefer that my 'ideal' dream girl would be between a size 8-12 anyhow. So what's two sizes up? Nothing really. I always look at a woman's mind and heart first and foremost before looking at the cover the Lord blessed her with

• I would date her right away !

• Yea I would, no problem at all. And I would workout with her. Its always easier to workout with a partner.

• Yes, i would still love a girl whose got a great personality and overweight :D

• I would. I have no problem with weight provided that they at least try to take care of themselves.

• What's a lil? Of she's curvy or is muscular for the weight than its ok. It she's fat no...

• Yes, Why not?

• Weight has nothing to do with love for me.

• If you've got curves thats good, just as long as you don't have a chubby face or belly fat

• I care about personality the most, and I don't mind if a girl is a little chubby.

• yeap i love girl who train hard

• I'm 3 or 4 kigs heavier than I'd like to be, so yes, and she could help me dump it.

• That question doesn't matter to me I like BBW ;) lol

• As long as her personality is amazing, then yeah of course

• Personally I can't make myself be attracted to overweight girls, some extra fat here and there is fine but overall fat no sorry...