What is he waiting for?

I have been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. He is the one that initially asked me for my number and has set up all of our dates since then. I see him at least 3x a week and talk to him just about every day, sometimes more than once a day. So what's the problem you say? Well...in all that time he hasn't even attempted to kiss me even once. I just wanted to know from you guys whether it is normal behavior or not? Does that mean he is not romantically interested in me or that he is just taking his time?

Most Helpful Guy

• no the problem it sounds like is he starts everything the guy does not want to start everything or they will start to feel like you do now like "she won't start anything maybe she doesn't like me or maybe she is not interested" those are my buddies exact words try starting some more stuff try being the initiator and see if his attitude changes and plus guys don't like to let you know it but we are as shy as hell not all of us of course but a good percentage of us anyway so just try that and see what it does for you

What Guys Said 1

• The last couple of women I dated both took the initiative and kissed me. I really liked it, first it takes the pressure of the man to find the right time and hope he's not misjudging it and second it shows that you like him and are just as attracted to him as he is to you.

• I will try to initiate more things and see where that leads. I just don't wanna go in for the kiss and he's like "whoa slow down" and then feel like an idiot.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to make the first move. The old rule of thumb where everything is up to the guy doesn't exist anymore. So just Kiss him and see how he reacts, you will have your answer then. You don't have anything to lose do you?

• No, nothin to lose but maybe the start of lots of awkwardness if things turn out badly. lol