He dissapereard after I went to the store from the hotel, messages later saying forgive me if you can and I don't want it to end. But was scared why?

Things were good the first night we have been dating for 3 years, we have talked about living closer and I have never expected more then what he can give and we have talked about it. He has always been thoughtful to me and kind. After he ran he took the gift of the boudoir photos of me I gave him too. He left and was heading back to go home, he said trust me I need time and said he was sorry he got nervous he panicked. Then when he landed said "if you can find it in your heart please forgive then please do so!" Then I asked do you want this what ever it is with us to end he said no I don't want it to end. I don't get why he ran then and now I haven't heard from him in two days and he isn't explaining to me why he did it like he said he would. I am so lost with this and heartbroken

• Scared
  • Liar
  • Truth

Most Helpful Guy

• So did u ask him wot did make him nervous?

• He said he panicked and was nervous he said before all the other stuff he said was he can't be in something serious I am sorry... then that's when he said I am sorry I panicked and got nervous... but after his flight said to forgive him and he doesn't want it to end

• "So he said things just to seem interested or said what he said when he panicked?"<---- mostly this

• Ohh ok I got you I think more when he panicked maybe I don't know

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds really shady to me

• Yeah like shady how? Like he already knew coming he was going to ditch me

• Exactly!! One does not just leave on a flight unless it was preplanned to leave at that time.

• He went and asked for earlier flight I saw his tickets cause we were trying to time when he had to head that way the next night when he first got in so I don't think it was pre-planned

• Maybe he's hiding something... When girls do this, it's usually along the same reason

• Maybe but he has always been honest we both have been I know he has been but something does feel off

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he was scared to me. He just didn't know what to do and may have thought things were happening pretty fast. Aww...