What am I doing wrong?

When it comes to guys I really have no clue, when I meet a guy and we begin dating it lasts for an average 9months -1 year and then he leaves me for another women. I have tried every approach. I have changed things learning with each failed relationship and still I sit here alone... Now my question is ...Is it me? Or all of them? I I think it’s them! Ha-ha I’m kidding. Seriously I need some advice on how to find and keep a |good" man who will love me and only me!

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be both you and the man. We're so complex as human beings that it's hard to pinpoint one or more simple, concrete reasons why relationships don't work out. The best thing to do is continue to improve and discover yourself, do the things meaningful to you in your life, and explore some of your wildest dreams. Seek happiness for yourself and promote the same for others. Love and enjoy your family and friends--be doubly thankful for what relationships you do have, even if they're not fulfilling in a romantic sense. When you grow so substantially, the right guy who sees all the amazing stuff (experience, insight, knowledge) you have to offer will want to share his life with you, and won't settle for anything less.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you should join a group for divorced people. There you might find a nice man who has been through something similar to you and has been hurt by previous partners, so he will be more sensitive to how his behaviour would affect you as he would have felt it first hand and would probably be looking for the same things you are.

• what type of guys are you looking for are you looking for guys who are hotter then hell or are what type of guys are you looking for/getting

• I don't think "trying every approach" is the best method. Try being yourself more. If you try to fake yourself, you're going to end up with someone you don't like. There's going to be someone out there who likes you for who you are.

Being more flirty might help, but don't go overboard.

What Girls Said 0