Guys, Do you prefer a girl that eats on dates or one that doesn't?

Personally i eat a lot, but i watch my body figure lol Usually when i go on dates i'm not shy and i eat and not order a SALAD ! eww that's just gross :p (jk i like salads) I would order something that is not messy and that doesn't include onions or garlic lol soo guys what do you prefer? I think it's pretty stupid how some girls starve themselves on dates because they are to shy and think that its Dangerous for a girl to eat infront of a guy xD I don't know why we feel that way sometimes :o PLEASE BE HONEST GUYS :)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just a weird question.

To all the ladies reading this:

IT WAS NOT OUR IDEA FOR YOU TO STARVE YOURSELVES ON DATES!!!

Some weird woman came up with that crap!

What Guys Said 9

• I would always prefer a girl who is comfortable in joining me for a meal and is happy to be herself infront of me, so I guess im all for the one who would eat, x

• By all means eat. Girls look a lot cooler smiling and be happy with her eats than pretending to be this salad princess.

Eat your food normally, remember to smile and happily munch while looking at the guy. You'd be surprise how that turns a guy on.

• How does that turn a guy on though? lol @oddwaffle

• I'm not too sure but there is something about a girl smiling happily while taking a bite and look at you. It's feels like she telling you that you're yummy.

• lol hmm that's very interesting... thanks for your opinion :)

• If I take a girl out to eat, then they better EAT.
    I understand the salad thing, but the meal should also include some meat poultry or fish.

• You sound like fun. I like that.

• Honestly to me doesn't matter

• I want girl who likes to eat good when we go out on date

• Watch one's manners when eating on a date, but obviously you want to eat on a date if it's a lunch/dinner date.

• I want to see her eating so it's fine. Just be clean about it

• I don't think it's about her diet or whatever, I think she's ordering a salad because she's trying to be courteous of the bill. To show she's not high maintenance when it comes to how much he needs to spend on her

• Although, I do think that a lot of the times, it really is that she's on a diet. My mom has been eating pretty much nothing but salads because she really is on a diet, feels that's the best way to lose weight

• It's not of course, she just doesn't exercise. the only exercise she gets is when she's walking around the house/doing errands or walking the dog. Those aren't really exercising though