Do you introduce to your friends a guy you are seeing for a month? if he doesn't want to is it bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would, yes. a month is long enough to know if you want to be with them for a little while or not.
    if they didn't want to introdude me, i'd wonder y and probably make a fuss about it.

• well it's been almost a month I know him, this week will be a month. So I told him if he wanted to go out with me and a few friends (cuz I already had plans) and he said he rather not to, just going out with me

• yeah, and I only thought on being friendly when I told him. he said he just wanted to go out with me. thnxs

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My friends know about the guy the moment I look at him. They would probably be buddy buddy with him before we can even date.

• I've been with my boyfriend for 9/10 months and I still never met his friends yet.
    I know he loves me. We go to school in a different state so it's hard to meet them and work and no one has time lol