Why do all the feminazis that I date get so angry and abusive when I tell them that the main reason I dont want to pursue a long term ?

... relationship with them is that their radical views and lifestyle choices make them great fu*ck buddies but dont exactly make them marriage materials?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, your reasoning offends them.

• Lol to bad. My reasoning is sound

• Sometimes some feminists make me upset too. 😛😛

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 3

• Because you're obviously dating them just to fuck them and have no interest in them as a person.

I thought feminazis hated men? How are you dating them?

• Because im handsome and successful they see me as big fish to land. I just be honest with them if I see no future

• Because they feel you are wasting their time when they could be out finding another guy who appreciates them more

• I feel the same about wasting my time with a woman I don't appericate

• because you're an obnoxious jerk

• Why am I the bad guy for not seeing a future with them beyond one night as sex is the only thing they have to offer me that is of any intrest?

• That isn't even a sentence, it's *you're by the way.

• Yes grammar will not help you repress those memories

What Guys Said 5

• Well, they're feminazis, you can't reason with them, you're either with them or you're a total misogynist.
    Stop dating feminazis and find real woman that support real feminism (or women that don't care).

• Cuz your an asshole

• Maybe the women in your life would respect you more if you grew a set.

• Let's be honest, look at how you worded the question. You're obviously, purposefully trying to get hostile responses. You're not looking for an answer or other opinions. You're looking to get people angry. That and get one person to agree with you and call these women terrible.
      That's all. You don't want me to tell you that using the word feminazi is harsh. You don't want a girl to explain how calling her beliefs irrational or what have you would hurt her feelings.
      You want to call these women out and have a venue where people will agree with you.
      You know it I know it. If you were actually puzzled I'd have helped but you're not. You know what you're doing. You're either trolling with this post or are just venting sexual frustration by insulting these women.
      That's all. What makes someone marriage material being submissive?
      Anytime you call someone's beliefs radical you know what you're doing. I mean don't get me wrong I respect a good troll, but this one was just too blatant.

• Not at all. I merly asked why do a lot of women get so upset with me when I tell them im not looking to be in a relationship with a career woman. I believe women should be allowed to pursue their careers but personally for marriage I want a wife who will stay at home, cool, clean and raise the kids. Thats my right to not want to marry a woman who does not want this and I would never oppose it on my future bride.

• Because they hate being objectified, and that is what you are doing.

• Not at all. They are the ones objectifying me because in successful and handsome. I am just honest with them that im not interested in career women for a long term relationship as I can't see a future with them. Every woman is free to choose her own path but I would lean towards traditional values when choosing a woman to marry but thats my choice.

• Because the truth hurts.

• Because you're obviously dating them just to fuck them

• Well im not going to marry them