Guys, Why don't white boys date black girls?

I'm in high school and I can't help but wonder why white boys aren't attracted to black girls. By living in a predominate white area I'm unsure how to approach white boys because I'm afraid they might not like black girls

22

Most Helpful Guy

• White guys and black girls stay away from each other because of cultural differences and an overall lack of attraction. White guys and black girls are only attracted to the top 5% of the other group, i. e. the black girls all want Channing Tatum and the white guys all want Beyonce.

That said, even the white guys who would be open to dating most black girls don't even think black girls like them. So many black people are racist against white people that it's assumed that you see us as the enemy.

What Guys Said 21

• Oh you just haven't met the right white boys. :)

Speaking as a white boy. AA females rock. I loves me some black ladies.

Black and white relationships are still a bit unusual. That's true. Both parties have to be exceptionally open-minded. But that just makes them even more worth the wait.

Send out some signals. See what happens. You'll def find a white boy who's down with the swirl. :) Good luck.

• 1|0
  • There is one I would date right now but I'm in a happy relationship, and one I was too stupid to date when I was younger but should have. I'm not religious and only date the same. I had enough trouble meeting a non-religious white woman. Non-religious black women are pretty rare.

• There are a lot of white guys that are attracted to many black women. White male and black female just hasn't been as common as a lot of other mixes.

• I'm not sure if that's a fact based statement or not. Anyway, speaking as a white guy, I'd never been opposed to dating black girls in the past.

• Many white guys like black girls. Most white guys don't have an issue with them. Some love them, a few hate them, and very few don't judge by color at all.
    Don't worry about! Ignore color. We're actually all the same.

• They're in the bottom of the pyramid. Not even guys of their own want to date them. Hence why the guys are always chasing latina's and white girls.

• I love me some chocolate. I know a few white guys dating black girls. Hell, my white friend is getting married to a beautiful black woman here in a month.

• I have white friends who date black girls

• I noticed that white guys tend to date out of their race more than any race of men. So there is a possibility they will not like you just cause you are black, but its lower than other races

• White guys of date black girls. Maybe not at your predominany white school, neighborhood, community. But this country and the world are considerably larger and more diverse.

• Depends on the person completely. I am not racist, I will never be racist, I just don't find them African Americans attractive. Some guys like colored skin, some don't.

• Maybe they're shy. Maybe you have to flirt. I wish I had gone out with Carol when I was in high school... really cute black girl i liked, who i worked with at taco bell. but i was too shy :/

• They date black girls

• they do. it just depends on the guy.

• I'm just not attracted to them. But I know a lot of guys who are. Try approaching one yourself.

• Lol a good fried of mines is white and he likes to date black girls.

• I came super close to dating a black woman... twice! It varies from guy to guy, but there are white dudes like myself who find black women attractive.

• I can, I just don't prefer them. It's like when a girl is bi, she likes ones sex more than the other but happens to prefer one sex over the other, usually she'll prefer women over men

• Black girls have a lot of bad stereotypes like ugly and unfeminine also you should not be dating at your age

• Black girls are attracted to white boys aswell.. So they're perfect for each other. Black boys usually go for white girls too. its just what they prefer to fuck